BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Nethania G.
Redland , FL
When I do not want to spend to much money on high end translucent powder I purchase this e.l.f powder it’s is affordable and does the trick
Jessica F.
Boston
This product is good if you have combination skin. I mainly use this for my forehead and t-zone. It leaves a matte finish on my skin.
member-562cb2a0c
I love elf so much but let me tell you this translucent powder was everywhere I don't recommend this at all leave a white cast in your face
Katie T.
catawba
It’s a good product you just don’t get very much of it. So I’d rather spend a little more money to get something that will last me longer!
rebeca s.
Coachella, CA
it does the job!! i go to school from 7am-1am and my makeup keeps intact the whole day i recommend this product for who ever is a beginner.
Emilyy G.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s not a bad product, but it has really bad flashback, even on my fair skin tone. So For darker complexions it will most likely be worse.
Kristin K.
Metairie, LA
I only use this for under eye setting and to set a eyeshadow base. It keeps shadow and concealer from creasing. It has a very matte finish
Majestic M.
I like the highlight effect. It sets your overall look well. Without falling into your fine lines. It does not feel heavy going on at all.
Nicole H.
An inexpensive option that works great to set your makeup. It does however show flashback in pictures and can at times leave a white cast.
Rosita M.
Uvalde, TX
Super inexpensive! A lot of product comes in the box. Does not travel well because the product kind of spills everywhere. Works very well.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.