BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Translucent more...
For the price this power is great! It's translucent and zaps away any shine.. It also helps with setting the makeup so it stays all day.
Kimberly C.
Oakley
This product works really well for people who have combo skin or any other type of skin... It doesn't make your makeup look cakey at all.
Justina S.
Garden City, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
Great Cruelty-Free option for a great price. Not my favorite, but it’s a product I know I can rely on and is always an option in a pinch.
Felipe G.
San Jose
This is by far one of the best powders I have ever tried! It is a good price and it does not emphasize anything or texture specifically!
Bria R.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
The HD powder is extremely chalky. It’s inexpensive but not worth the price especially for warm skin. The finish is matte so it’s drying.
TheMamaAsker ..
I actually use this powder for baking and I don't have under eye creasing nor do I need to use a concealer (on most days) under my eyes!
paige l.
The powder I purchased was a pressed translucent powder and I loved it! I will buy it again for sure. And for the price it's wy worth it
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Sheer more...
ELF never disappoints, this is such a good powder to complete your look. Very natural finish that keeps my make up in its place all day.
Ashley H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great drugstore finishing powder! Has some flashback but not so much it ruins it for me. Keeps my foundation matte all day which is great
Brooke R.
Okay if you're on a budget. Wasn't so translucent on me. Gave me a ghostly look. Also sits in my fine lines. But it's like 5 bucks so...
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.