BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Terra C.
Denison, TX
I love this powder for setting my foundation and blending out the harsh lines from contouring etc. it comes with a great price as well!!
Danielle C.
Murray
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this for an under eye setting powder. It brightens as well as smooths the area. I don’t believe there is any spf in this product.
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
This setting powder is really good and I think a good dupe for the Laura mercier setting powder, I use it just as much as the other one.
Kimberly C.
Oakley
This product works really well for people who have combo skin or any other type of skin... It doesn't make your makeup look cakey at all.
Ansley A.
This is a great dupe for some of the more expensive powders. It does leave a bit of a white cast in photos but is good for everyday use.
Jiamin Z.
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder is amazing on my t zone but on other areas, it grabs onto dry patches and accentuates my pores so i only use it on my t-zone
Sacari R.
Vallejo, CA
This powder is great for all skin tones and make up looks. I personally love to use this as a baking powder to give my face a nice glow.
Marlene L.
I use this powder for baking last month because I had run out of my airspun powder and i was surprised of how well it looked and lasted.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Really enjoy and would recommend this product. I love the way it sets the makeup but also adds a shine and dewyglow fonish to your face.
brenda m.
Review for: Sheer more...
Powder is too finely milled that I do not see a difference when applied although it did make me very dry. Also the powder is too bright.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.