BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Even though its cheap, this was a waste of money. This powder stuck to my make up and pulled it up, resulting in patchy and cakey make up.
Jaclyn B.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Sheer more...
I LOVE THIS POWDER. This is my go to to mix with my banana powder to not make it as yellow. Mix well together gives you a flawless finish!
Mikayla L.
Franklin
I love this powder!! It is so great for the price and does have a little bit of flashback but you can expect that with something like this.
Annabel E.
I really like this powder but I don't think it's truly "high definition" like the name suggests. My face comes out super pale in pictures.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I like this stuffand it works good but it seems to have a few sparkles in it and i don't like that. it is really cheap though which is nice
Alyssa N.
Florence, AL
This has a nice, veil-y consistency to it. But it is STARK white. Looks nice in pics if you don't use flash. The flashback is REAL though.
Kelia P.
Centereach, NY
It's a good drugstore loose powder, but can get chalky and leaves a white tint to your face if you use too much or leave it on for too long
Kirstyn S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Not as great as my high end setting powders but it works well for the price BUT if you're going to buy drugstore, Airspun is the way to go!
Noelia C.
carteret nj
Only powder I had used and it works for me I. Like it if you on budget inrecommend you get it and remember elf cosmetic is cruelty free too
Nethania G.
Redland , FL
When I do not want to spend to much money on high end translucent powder I purchase this e.l.f powder it’s is affordable and does the trick
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.