BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amruta G.
Madison, WI
This product is great . use it everyday. Does not give any sort of chalky look if applied lightly .A little of this powder goes a long way.
nadian o.
San Jose, CA
not my favorite just because it leaves me looking very white and it kinda dry outs my skin which i do not like since my skin is already dry
Rosalinda R.
Hanford , CA
It was ok didntnlikenhow it set in my fine lines. Only used one time recently, will give it another try and see how it works this next time
Jackie K.
Tarrytown
Review for: Sheer more...
Works well to set your makeup. If you have oily skin you might prefer something a little heavier as I found this one to be a bit too light.
Jaclyn B.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Sheer more...
I LOVE THIS POWDER. This is my go to to mix with my banana powder to not make it as yellow. Mix well together gives you a flawless finish!
Majestic M.
I like the highlight effect. It sets your overall look well. Without falling into your fine lines. It does not feel heavy going on at all.
Rosita M.
Uvalde, TX
Super inexpensive! A lot of product comes in the box. Does not travel well because the product kind of spills everywhere. Works very well.
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
Bought it and didn’t regret a thing. There is no flash back to this product and I love it . It is $6 but worth it I guess. Used to be $3☹️
adriana g.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good powder and it doesn't give a bad flashback 😍but sometimes I'll try to bake my face with it and I can't stNx the smell of it
Nicole F.
Muncy, PA
My mother bought me this product for a gift and I have never used powder products before and I really loved the way this made my face look.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.