BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sabriela P.
Mukilteo, WA
I love it. Easy to apply and the color is amazing. I dont look cakey hours after applying it and the price is awesome. So cheap but so good
Jennifer P.
I didn't hate this powder, but I didn't love it. It was extremely thin to the point where I didn't feel like it was doing anything at all.
rebeca s.
Coachella, CA
it does the job!! i go to school from 7am-1am and my makeup keeps intact the whole day i recommend this product for who ever is a beginner.
Callie M.
This translucent powder is great for setting concealer and foundation. Brightens face and makes makeup stay in place all day. Great price.
Samantha R.
I havent tried it much but so far i liked it i havent tested if it dos flashbacks. Its leaves your face very smooth making it look flawless
Jessica A.
Ansted, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all e.l.f. products and this one is no different. I love using this powder to set my look it to place and it holds it there all day.
member-562cb2a0c
I love elf so much but let me tell you this translucent powder was everywhere I don't recommend this at all leave a white cast in your face
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
Was bummed with this, as it left a white cast wherever placed on the face. Cling onto dry spots & was blotchy at the end of the day. Pass!
Kristin K.
Metairie, LA
I only use this for under eye setting and to set a eyeshadow base. It keeps shadow and concealer from creasing. It has a very matte finish
Ashley R.
I don't really notice a huge difference but it did feel nice and had satin finish. It's very inexpensive and can be found at most walmarts.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.