BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Caitlin H.
New Castle, IN
Good powder. The flashback on this is the worst I’ve ever seen though. Usually you can work with a powder to fix it but this is just awful
jacqueline g.
The powder is so thin? Its so soft looking and nice I even use it on my lips to make them more matte. Its a little hard to pick up but nice
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
I SWEAR TO YOU (!!!) this powder is an EXACT DUPE for MAKEUP FOR EVERS!!!! I was shook when I first used it. The best elf product for sure
Ashley D.
Bay City , MI
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
I have repurchased this so many times! Really affordable setting powder, and I didn't have any flashback, even though it is a white powder.
jade s.
Ferry bridge
Review for: Sheer more...
A M A Z I N G!!!! I have purchased it many times after and it is so affordable and keeps your makeup looking flawless through your the day
Dalila T.
Doral, FL
The best for baking and a natural look and full coverage is this powder, i use a beauty blender. And if you have dry skin it goes very well
Kelly K.
This is a great choice for a cheaper setting powder. It does the job. Just no flash in pictures if you are wearing this. Also very messy!
Casper A.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
It was a good powder it was just glittery which is something i stay away from but it’s nice to wear at night and it didn’t have a flashback
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I would have to say that this ELF powder is pretty good...I have purchased this powder several times so far.....it blends in really well...
Hannah H.
Appalachia, VA
This powder is amazing! It’s so soft on the skin and has a great finish to it. I would highly recommend this product to everyone out there!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.