BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashley C.
I have the softest and most even collection after using this product. So wonderful, I highly recommend it especially at a low price point.
Ieasha M.
Steelton , PA
Make sure you are using too much of this HD powder, you will come out looking like a ghost! It’s one of those products where less is more.
Kathy A.
palmdale
I like this product it’s sheer and does the job it’s a great price and comes in a nice packaging. I am planning to repurchase this product
Dalila T.
The best for baking and a natural look and full coverage is this powder, i use a beauty blender. And if you have dry skin it goes very well
Rachel T.
Mint Hill, NC
This is so great for putting over all cream makeup. It’s really great at making your face matte and is very blendable, if you like to bake!
Samantha B.
Wakefield, MA
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
It was ok definitely not my favorite I feel like my concealer still clump up under my eyes it also wasn’t the best when it came to photos.
Alyssa P.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
This made me breakout on my face but now I only use it under my eyes to prevent creasing and my mascara from dripping and it does the job.
Karla M.
Austin, TX
this is the only translucent powder form i have ever used. So far I really like it. I use it to bake my under eyes. Product is long lasting
Catalina O.
I've used this before. I had seen alot of pretty good reviews on it. It did the job for the price wouldn't say it's the best but it's okay.
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
Sets my foundation and concealer well without adding any extra color. Doesn't settle into fine lines. e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.