BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alyssa A.
San Gabriel, CA
this powder did what it was supposed to do. it wasn't the bet powder but for the price it came out fine. yet it still needs some improvement.
Brittani J.
Owasso, OK
This is such a good powder! Sets makeup great and gives you baby smooth skin! It's an extremely affordable price also which is a major plus!
chirstie d.
Forest park
This product leaves such bad white residue. ESPECIALLY in pictures. I really don't care for this product at all and I wouldn't repurchase it.
iman a.
I actually just bought this and didnt realize how tinted the powder actually was. When. I put it on it had a lot more color to it then led on
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
It looked a little to powdery and felt very drying on my skin. It would also go everywhere when I opened it and was not pleasant to breathe.
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
It's good powder as far as setting, but it makes my face itch for some reason. If it didn't it would definitely be close to thre top for me.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Didnt like it very luch . Gave me a white finish ! And did not go with my skin tone. I dont think i wiol purchase again
I do love ur products
Ruth G.
Love this! Use it under my eyes, on my chin, and forehead to set my concealer! Perfect for baking and making sure my contour looks real nice
Paige H.
Zanesville, OH
I have both the hint of tint, that's new and the translucent one
Love both
Make me so smooth
No pigment in either much
Super set for the day
Megan B.
Grand Terrace, CA
This product is great and affordable! It does the job and does not leave my face oily. I purchased it online and ELF shipped it out quickly.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.