BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Maddie B.
Resaca, GA
I LOVE this powder, it makes me look and feel so airbrushed. I cannot believe how much this product is helping me feel beautiful again.
Jennifer P.
I didn't hate this powder, but I didn't love it. It was extremely thin to the point where I didn't feel like it was doing anything at all.
Kisbel H.
Like all elf products is very easy to apply the maqyillaje is super well defined, leaves no sign of translucent dust, the finish is primeea
Jowi S.
PERFECT DUPE of ANY high-end setting powder on the market. This powder has such a velvety texture which makes your foundation look FLAWLESS
Maleah F.
Medford
Review for: Sheer more...
A shistar is FINE milled. No problem flashback wise. Easy to apply. I don't hate it. I don't reach for setting powder so it's good for me!
Callie M.
This translucent powder is great for setting concealer and foundation. Brightens face and makes makeup stay in place all day. Great price.
raven R.
united States
Are you supposed to say all of my Foundation and all of my makeup and they seriously makes it to where my makeup look natural and I love it
Heather P.
Palm harbor , FL
Review for: Translucent more...
Great for beginners. You get a lot of product and the container looks so high end. You can't set your face with ease and not have to worry!
Rosalinda R.
Hanford , CA
It was ok didntnlikenhow it set in my fine lines. Only used one time recently, will give it another try and see how it works this next time
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Love this product.. Just started using it and its comparable to something I was using before. Really like how it takes the shine away. :)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.