BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Daniela R.
Very fine powder . Love it. I recommend this to everyone . Got some of my friends hooked on this powder. It works great and ITS INEXPENSIVE
Ashley R.
I don't really notice a huge difference but it did feel nice and had satin finish. It's very inexpensive and can be found at most walmarts.
Cristi L.
Kansas City
This is a very great product. Out of every one ive used out there...this is by far the best! I lov elf so afordable and such great quality
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
Was bummed with this, as it left a white cast wherever placed on the face. Cling onto dry spots & was blotchy at the end of the day. Pass!
Annabel E.
I really like this powder but I don't think it's truly "high definition" like the name suggests. My face comes out super pale in pictures.
Destin H.
Resaca, GA
This product didn't work for me. The packaging was a mess, it went everywhere no matter how careful I was with it. And made my eyes water!
Nicole H.
An inexpensive option that works great to set your makeup. It does however show flashback in pictures and can at times leave a white cast.
Jessica F.
Boston
This product is good if you have combination skin. I mainly use this for my forehead and t-zone. It leaves a matte finish on my skin.
Elizabeth W.
Hernando, MS
This is a good powder.. however for my skin it never worked well for me! My face is really dry in the winter and super oily in the summer..
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
Bought it and didn’t regret a thing. There is no flash back to this product and I love it . It is $6 but worth it I guess. Used to be $3☹️
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.