BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Even though its cheap, this was a waste of money. This powder stuck to my make up and pulled it up, resulting in patchy and cakey make up.
Abbie W.
Bedford, VA
Great coverage without caking in fine lines. It lasted longer than others I've tried. I will be trying other e.l.f. products in the future!
Annabel E.
I really like this powder but I don't think it's truly "high definition" like the name suggests. My face comes out super pale in pictures.
Lindy F.
Dublin, TX
I didn't find anything special about this powder. I felt that it didn't set my makeup that well but it looked good for the time it did last
Nicole H.
An inexpensive option that works great to set your makeup. It does however show flashback in pictures and can at times leave a white cast.
Dasha M.
Mesa
This powder works freak for baking, just watch out for chunks in it. It isn't as fine as higher end powders but it certain does the trick!
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
I think this is a typical setting powder. The best part about it is the affordability. In terms of performance it is really quite average.
Ashleigh S.
This powder is super affordable and works great... I did notice that it left me looking like a ghost and in pictures I look extremely pale.
Kelia P.
Centereach, NY
It's a good drugstore loose powder, but can get chalky and leaves a white tint to your face if you use too much or leave it on for too long
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Review for: Other more...
Wanted to give this powder a try and bought it when ELF first came out with it. Left a white cast on my face despite using a small amount.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.