BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Allison T.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this ! It matifys in the right places . Very easy application . Very affordable and it works just as good as any high end setting powder
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
Love this powder! I use it as my final finishing touch, and it somehow fills in my pores and imperfections and gives me that perfect finish.
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
Elf is amazing it's my go to products because it's so affordable and everything works very well there powder is amazing change for the world
Sharon R.
Lynnwood, Wa
I have super oily skin so using this product has definitely helped out with the shine! it left my makeup looking matte for about 5 hours :)
Krystyna H.
Orlando, FL
I'm so obsessed wit this product, it is so finely milled and soft to the touch! Easy to use , and doesn't make a mess ! Goes on like a dream
carey c.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I enjoy using this to bake its very finely milled really nice to cancel out my redness I bought it because I heard its a dupe for nye powder
Cindy U.
Austin, TX
I love this setting powdering use it all the time to set my concealer it doesn't leave me a white cast when taking pictures so that's amazing
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved this powder! I had this for a year and I have yet to have a problem with it, no transfer of color and no ashyness when you wipe it away
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
It looked a little to powdery and felt very drying on my skin. It would also go everywhere when I opened it and was not pleasant to breathe.
Natosha L.
Albertville, AL
I love this, I bought this a few months ago and I still have it! It is one of my favorite loose powers there is. I use this everyday! Love it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.