BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
I used to use this powder for setting but its really white and has terrible flashback in pictures. its an ok powder but i prefer the airspun.
Emilie T.
Kent , OH
Works well, no scent. A lot of product and lasts a while. Some time my make up looks better without it though. Butnif feels nicer with it on!
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Love it it is great for braking on the under eye area. Doesn't crease. It is brightening and it does kick a lot of powder because it is loose
Meagen M.
Seffner, FL
Amazing! Sets amazing. Blends amazing. Truly translucent. Amazing price. Amazing quantity. It's so thin you can literally never use too much.
krista c.
Tried && True!! For everyday application I love this powder. It's so light weight, makes me look airbrushed and just disappears into my skin.
Colleen D.
I recently started using this one and I love it because it’s lightweight and makes everything last all day! It also makes my skin feel soft!
Megan B.
Grand Terrace , CA
This product is great and affordable! It does the job and does not leave my face oily. I purchased it online and ELF shipped it out quickly.
Jessica C.
This powder is very finely milled and so soft it sets my makeup and helps my undereyes look smooth i havent had a problem and i have dry skin
Mandy A.
Tonganoxie, KS
First finishing powder I bought like any other powder a little bit will do. I could never get the amount right, I always looked way too pale.
Barbara C.
Kalispell
Too chalky and not really translucent. Leaves a white cast even if it's barely used and doesn't feel nice on the skin. Does set makeup well.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.