BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
krista c.
Tried && True!! For everyday application I love this powder. It's so light weight, makes me look airbrushed and just disappears into my skin.
Brittani J.
Owasso, OK
This is such a good powder! Sets makeup great and gives you baby smooth skin! It's an extremely affordable price also which is a major plus!
Jennifer D.
Excelsior Springs
I bought this i have nevered used befor i really love it I were matt foundation and when I putt this on it makes my skin look really smooth.
Madelin P.
While I appreciate the mattifying value of this powder, it is not a setting powder and should not be used as such. If it is, it's worthless.
Ashley S.
Norman
Purchased at: ULTA
I think it works okay, makes my face a little too dry for my liking but it's better if you set with a setting spray. The packaging is messy.
Ruth G.
Love this! Use it under my eyes, on my chin, and forehead to set my concealer! Perfect for baking and making sure my contour looks real nice
Cayli H.
Alma, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This stuff does a good job setting your under eyes. But if you are going to be taking flash pictures avoid this product gave me bad flashback
iman a.
I actually just bought this and didnt realize how tinted the powder actually was. When. I put it on it had a lot more color to it then led on
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
This powder is ok. It's not my favorite but it works in a bind. I don't reccomnded for baking but it sets concealer if you have nothing else.
Megan B.
Grand Terrace, CA
This product is great and affordable! It does the job and does not leave my face oily. I purchased it online and ELF shipped it out quickly.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.