BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
When it comes to this product for me it does not do a good job. The shimmer part makes this far from being natural and does not last all day.
Crystal B.
Bought this as a drug store alternative to Laura Mercier powder and it seems like it is lasting forever. Not a fan of the powder puff though
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
I use this powder on top of my makeup everyday and sometimes I use it to 'bake' my face. I think it works well for setting and also 'baking'.
carey c.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I enjoy using this to bake its very finely milled really nice to cancel out my redness I bought it because I heard its a dupe for nye powder
Stacie A.
Savannah, GA
I love this powder so much! I use it to bake everyday and it lasts all day long. I live in Texas so that's a MUST and elf always comes thru!!
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
The first time I tried it I loved it! I use it every day! Cheap and works very well! What's even better? Doesn't leave my face looking cakey!
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
Love love love this setting powder! It keeps my liquid makeup in place without adding any extra color. Great packaging and it lasts forever.
Natosha L.
Albertville, AL
I love this, I bought this a few months ago and I still have it! It is one of my favorite loose powers there is. I use this everyday! Love it
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
I love this stuff for setting make up! I use it for making lipstick matte and making it stay longer! It's very velvety feeling on your skin.
Alisha C.
I use this powder to set my under eye concealer and it looks great! (looks fine all over face but i prefer a colored powder for my coverage)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.