BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stephanie W.
Science Hill, KY
I love this stuff! It's lightweight, doesn't leave a film or white cast and it just smooths over leaving you looking amazing! And it's cheap!
Deja H.
Waianae, HI
Not my favorite setting powder out there. Definitely prefer NYC or Maybelline's Formula. BUT if you're a babe on a budget, this will suffice.
Rebekah K.
Centralia, WA
I've used better products, but with elf, you can't go wrong for the price!! My makeup lasts all day without feeling gross under this powder.
Bailey S.
I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. It brushes on very easily and keeps my concealer from creasing! i love this elf product.
Rosy B.
Valencia, CA
I adore this product! Elf really works wonders for me and I can't live without this powder. The price is always such a strong selling point.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I’ve went through three of these in the past three years and honestly this is my go to it is so cheap and it is perfect for any type of skin
Leah B.
I found this at my local cvs and decided to give it a try, I was not disappointed. The powder is so Finely milled and there was no flashback!
Rosa H.
Delano, CA
Messy, very fine, yet affordable $6 can't beat the price. I use it to set my concealer and it works great. i would defiantly purchase again.
Kenie F.
St Louis Park, MN
It broke apart pretty easily and then the case busted, but for the price it does the job. It works best of you don't use too much at a time.
Jill F.
Lexington, KY
I just recently got some of this powder. I really like it. Makes my face feel so smooth. And you just can't beat the cost of E.L.F. makeup!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.