BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jayla T.
Booneville
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great! It sets my makeup very well. It’s not too shiny but it is brightening! I use it under my eyes and it does a great job!
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Didnt like it very luch . Gave me a white finish ! And did not go with my skin tone. I dont think i wiol purchase again
I do love ur products
Samantha R.
San antonio , TX
A good deal for a finishing powder on the drug store end side. It doesn't make you look over done but I wish it had a smoother texture to it.
chirstie d.
Forest park
This product leaves such bad white residue. ESPECIALLY in pictures. I really don't care for this product at all and I wouldn't repurchase it.
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Real nice product and great prices . Can get this just about anywhere that sells elf. Slot of product and great for the wallet. Go to powder:
Daniella R.
Rochester, NY
Powder didn't really grip to beauty blender unless super damp almost drenched. Had to pack a lot on to set my under eyes and bake my contour.
Shruthi R.
Princeton, NJ
Amazing!! Comparable to the Laura mercies translucent powder !!! How awesome and it's super affordable, if you want that daily flawless look!
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
I used to use this powder for setting but its really white and has terrible flashback in pictures. its an ok powder but i prefer the airspun.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
I love how this powder sets my makeup. It smoothes out the concealer under my eyes and I have not noticed any flashback when taking pictures.
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Love it it is great for braking on the under eye area. Doesn't crease. It is brightening and it does kick a lot of powder because it is loose
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.