BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mia F.
Portland, OR
HD powders are great for setting, but I find that they can get a little clumpy and have awful flashback. I would wear this everyday to just use the product, but can’t stand it for photos. Definitely not a powder to use before prom or wedding photos
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
You can’t beat the price of e.l.f products. Almost all of their cosmetics are under $10. I like this powder I use it as a setting powder when I want a really full face look. I didn’t like the little powder puff applicator that came with the makeup.
Toni Yakira S.
Lowell, MA
I use this as an under eye setting powder and I leave it to bake for a couple of minutes and it does a great job at preventing creasing and not allowing the product underneath to budge. It's been my go-to for about 2 years and it's so inexpensive!
Philena B.
Sarasota
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder. This was my favorite high definition powder until I found another drugstore one. I love how much you get for so little price! At $3 it is the best bang for your bucks! I would definitely repurchase this powder!
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
I really like this powder for setting my foundation. I typically go for the sheer or for the lightest color available so that it doesn't change the look and color of my liquid foundation. It goes on easy and helps to set my foundation for the day!
Ayannie T.
Sandy Springs, GA
With little to no product, it left my face looking white and ashy! I did not like this product as a finishing powder. I didn’t want to waste the product so I start using it to turn my lipsticks that were shiny into a matte finish using the powder.
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
This powder was a little drying for the under eyes but I could manage. It was so easy to apply and never left a white cast. It’s beyond affordable and I loved it! I used it up super quick. It kept my makeup on all day and I rarely had to touch up!
Bingo B.
Detroit , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
E.L.F. products are always high quality but affordable products. This setting powder is no different. It’s a fine powder that has minimal flash back if used correctly.
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Sheer more...
I don’t love powder there’s just something about it that I don’t want to breath it into my lungs. So I wet a kabuki brush and dip it in the powder and the setting powder still works wonders. It gives me a porcelain look which I love like so much.
sonya d.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is good for oil absorption. I wanted it to have more of a highlighting effect but it doesn’t. It literally has no color. Blends right in to the skin. The staying power is pretty good. I live in Arizona so it is dry but very hot. I had to touch up a few times throughout the day.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.