BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Page W.
Morristown
Review for: Sheer more...
Nice finishing powder. I can only use this with certain types of foundation because of how it settles on the skin. Still a good product though!
Alda T.
Sacramento, CA
This powder is kind of messy, like a lot of other powders. however, it's cheap and you get a lot of product. the brand is also cruelty free :)
I actually really like this product. I don't usually use hd powder but I used it for homecoming and my makeup stayed on all night. It's great!
Ashley F.
Crab Orchard, WV
This is a good setting powder for the price. Lightweight and doesn’t lighten your makeup. It is mattifying but on my skin it was almost drying.
Cleo J.
Orange Park, FL
If you're looking for a cheaper product than this product is the one for you I've used this product a couple times and I purchased it at Target
Sarah C.
I will deff. be using the E.L.F High Definition Powder on my wedding day. It works wonders. Goes on very smoothy and covers all the fine lines.
Rachel W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
this is my go to powder. i have very bad oily skin and this is the only product i have that makes my skin look amazing thoughout the whole day!
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I've heard people complain of the outcome in pictures, but the first time I used this was to get pictures taken and my makeup looked FLAWLESS!
Alyssa B.
I used this to set my foundation all the time and it makes my skin look matte and have no shine and over all made a difference in my make up!!
Jordan L.
Birmingham, AL
I love elf products. They are inexpensive and amazing quality. I love to wear this powder on a day I know I'm taking a picture. It does wonders!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.