BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
I hate this powder. It is very finely milled but it is full of glitter. It is dry and it made my under eyes look 20 years older when I wore it
Abbey S.
This is the first loose powder I've used but it could definitely use a better packaging. However to be so inexpensive it's definitely worth it.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Not happy about the product. Wasent to great for the cover an didn't work for me as I'd like. Not expensive easy to find in most beauty stores
Grace D.
Potsdam, NY
As most ELF products, it's not stellar, not the best thing on the market, but incredible for the crazy cheap price. Bought a couple times now.
Samantha C.
Oak Grove, MO
Review for: Sheer more...
For the price, this is really good. It keeps my face matte, and oils at bay for a whole day. I also use the powder that’s in a compact as well.
Teheran J.
This setting powder is somewhat tricky sometimes it has flashback and other times it doesn't but it gives the lightest matte look with I love.
Alyssa A.
Buffalo
Love this powder. Doesn’t dry skin out and blends perfectly. Easy to apply, but have to purchase applicator. Inexpensive, purchased at target.
La F.
Vista, CA
The jar is really big and it last. The only downfall has to b that i can not carry it anywhere without missing half the product when i open it.
Ilibia C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Excelente producto, no tiene color y es súper fino, te ayuda a fijar el maquillaje, tiene un acabado súper suave genial para no marcar arrugas
Amanda V.
I really really love the Elf HD powder. It’s my daily use finishing powder. I love the way it looks over foundation. It gives a blurred affect.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.