BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
livvy D.
Athens
This product make my skin feel very soft. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry but I think it does a pretty good job of holding down my makeup.
Katie F.
Redlands, CA
It's a bit messy but it's a good setting powder. I bet if the packaging was a bit different it would be better. Or if it was a pressed powder.
Lynette R.
This powder is so messy and I can't stand using it! The powder itself is fine, very soft but super white and leaves a bad flashback in photos.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I've heard people complain of the outcome in pictures, but the first time I used this was to get pictures taken and my makeup looked FLAWLESS!
Kyla S.
Phoenix, AZ
this powder is GREAT for baking under my eyes and around my nose! it’s long lasting, minimal flashback and really sucks up all the oily spots!
Connie b.
Kearns, UT
Not bad just not my favorite I gave to my daughter she liked it
not saying not good and great price just didn't prefer over my favorite powder
Cierra J.
West Hamlin, WV
I didn't like this powder AT ALL! It just didn't work for me. I also hated the packaging because it was so darn hard to get out to even use it!
Shelby M.
Walnut Ridge, AR
It's a very messy product, you literally can't help but to get it everywhere, but it's an amazing product, way better than higher end products!
Tiffany Q.
Fort Myers, FL
Great setting powder! Well priced and works almost as great as the high end competitors. Highly recommend for first timers trying face baking.
Tyra E.
Review for: Sheer more...
It doesn’t fully matriculation my makeup & I still experience creasing with a little bit of flashback, but sometimes you get what you pay for!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.