BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Katie F.
Redlands, CA
It's a bit messy but it's a good setting powder. I bet if the packaging was a bit different it would be better. Or if it was a pressed powder.
Kyla S.
Phoenix, AZ
this powder is GREAT for baking under my eyes and around my nose! it’s long lasting, minimal flashback and really sucks up all the oily spots!
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I've heard people complain of the outcome in pictures, but the first time I used this was to get pictures taken and my makeup looked FLAWLESS!
Tiffany Q.
Fort Myers, FL
Great setting powder! Well priced and works almost as great as the high end competitors. Highly recommend for first timers trying face baking.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
although it does the job, i has a weird smell, specially when its hot. theres the tintless version that works flawlessly, i recommend that one.
Cierra J.
West Hamlin, WV
I didn't like this powder AT ALL! It just didn't work for me. I also hated the packaging because it was so darn hard to get out to even use it!
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s nice. It tends to flash back a little if you are taking pictures and it ended up getting a bit messy throughout the day in my smile lines.
Rianon L.
Avon, CO
I love this stuff. Great for oily skin helps keep it very matte looking. Keeps my foundation in place. Only downside the smell is very strange.
cynthia a.
I really like this powder when ur make up starts running off u just put some of this and bam it does the work! And it's affordable just $3!!!!
Abby G.
N Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Keeps face from looking oily and lasts a long time. Great for baking and super inexpensivee.l.f. Mineral Booster Natural Mineral Makeup
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.