BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jen M.
PR
Even though it suppose to be translucent its kind of white on the skin I think it lighten my face too much so I use it to set my concealer only.
Lupita T.
La Feria, TX
I use this finishing powder to give my makeup a matte finish. It do recommend this product if you don’t wanna spend money on expensive brands.
Ashley F.
Crab Orchard, WV
This is a good setting powder for the price. Lightweight and doesn’t lighten your makeup. It is mattifying but on my skin it was almost drying.
kelsie m.
This product worked just “okay” in my opinion. It was very light and airy but I get super oily so I feel like it didn’t compact my face enough.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN
I really love this HIgh Definition Powder! It provides a flawless cover for your makeup. It holds so nicely, and blends beautifully. Great buy!
Cierra b.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product was very pretty on the skin, but left a little flash back with the flash. But other than that it makes the skin look very pretty!
Nichole C.
Abilene, TX
I love using this product. I thought at first it might leave a powdery effect but, it was nice and made my face so smooth and silky feeling.
Tonia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps shine down, color is true, packaging is amazing. Wish there was a mirror inside but the price is amazing for the quality of the product.
natasha S.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is amazing ! And is a dupe for high end definition powder! It goes on your face perfectly and can feel the difference immediately.
Ashley W.
I don't really know what to do with the product. If I wore makeup such as foundation or concealer daily then it would probably be more useful.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.