BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA
Very even coverage. Has a puff included to use for application. great price and quality. Great selection of items and I can buy this almost anywhere
Erica C.
Review for: Sheer more...
I wanted to love this but I can't, for one it actually settled in my lines and it didn't brush off easy. It did mattify my skin, I can give it that.
Aidan R.
This does the job but feels very drying upon application. It helos keep my foundation and concealer on but I would definitely not use it for baking.
Moriah J.
Fort Pierce
Purchased at: Target
Great setting powder, does not mask the makeup underneath at all. The only complaint is it can make your face look a bit dry if you have a dry skin!
Vanessa P.
This is a good and affordable setting powder, but I personally do not use it everyday. I use it occasionally when I bake my face. Very light weight.
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
The powder is really fine do it is easy to brush on and lightly brush some off giving me a dry yet smooth skin where the makeup doesn't move around.
Savanna T.
South Webster
Review for: Sheer more...
A nice, affordable power for someone getting into makeup. Still use this on the daily. Although it is NOT good for baking, as the flashback is crazy.
Jessalene D.
Fontana, CA
Ever since I got this I never have to wear powder foundation ! It works perfect it works so good it keeps your face from oiling up! And it's only 6$
Kassi H.
Really good for the price. Slightly powdery but spray a little make up setting spray and it takes that away. Great for setting your under eye makeup
Kute Kay K.
This powder is nice. You get a lot of product for a low price. Does the job. This is NOT a baking powder though. e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.