BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lacey H.
Gainesville, TX
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Definitely a go to for my powder currently. This isn't a product I use every day so low cost but quality were two things I wanted in my purchase.
Maddie S.
North Canton
Very good for setting or baking. The packaging can be kind of messy but the powder itself is nice. There is a little flashback but not too much.
Annie L.
I like this powder to set my under eyes but eventually it creases. It isn't bad for the price but I rather stick with my coty translucent powder
jessica r.
Temple, TX
It doesn't smell the best but at least the smell dissipates throughout the day. Leaves my face looking amazing, and super cheap for what you get
Chyanne B.
Living for..works A1. No white color left on the face. I feel like that is a thing that will happen with some products so i like that it doesn't
Makayla B.
Xenia
Review for: Sheer more...
Loved this powder ! It left my skin feeling and looking it’s better version of itself . Only negative side is the packaging ... gets messy easily
Isabella G.
houston
Review for: Sheer more...
This product it good and I use it to setting my makeup and it works really well. I bought this powder a few months ago and I fell in love with it
Chelsie B.
Everett
I use this for my under eye any time I'm doing a full faced makeup look. This powder sets my under eye so that I don't see those nasty bags form.
mia r.
Taylor tx
I have only used this one and its real good and I love it I started makeup with this powder and I m still using it. The best and its affordable .
Juliana G.
Sanger, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder was really good. It make my under eye soft. I would have gave it five stars but it had flashback. Other than that it was really good.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.