BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alayne N.
This poweder is super finely milled which makes the application really smooth and buttery soft on the skin. It also prevents creasing really well.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This was first translucent powder. It is decent especially with the price but there are much better out there. It does not help with brightening..
Christine M.
Albuquerque
It worked well. But was hard to get out off the box and a lot off fallout. I do recommend it for those on a budget or need a quick supply of powder
Ana T.
It is a good setting powder and it leaves the area where you place it soft. The only problem is that you cannot wear it to take picture with flash.
Hannah H.
Review for: Sheer more...
Good setting powder that seems to work just as well as my Laura Mercier powder. Only thing is that it contains talc, which I try to stay away from.
Griseda H.
I have used this for my undereye area to set the concealer. It is an amazing powder and for it price it is the best deal. I recommend this product.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a pretty good powder to set your under eyes. Does have flashback, sooo tread lightly. And it's perfectly sized to fit in your makeup bag!!
Logan F.
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this powder. I felt like my skin just didn’t look right whenever I wore it. I ended up giving it to my mom and she really liked it.
Cheyla M.
Calexico, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
this translucent powder memencanta because apart from super enomico does the same as others that are more expensive seals very well the
make up...
kayla m.
Brownsburg, IN
this stuff is okay. pretty average. if you put a lot on it will cake up your concealer but if you use a little you should be good. NOT FOR DRY SKIN
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.