BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Juliana G.
Sanger, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder was really good. It make my under eye soft. I would have gave it five stars but it had flashback. Other than that it was really good.
Karli/_Fitzjohn
Review for: Shimmer more...
This powder is nice and is light weight makes your make up have a silky finishand keeps it in place all day e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
A pretty good powder I just don’t like how much flashback it used to give me. Super affordable and you get a lot of product for how cheap it is.
crystal b.
athens, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
First time I've tried this powder. Great on my skin! I have oily skin and this makes my foundation last and look very matte. Will purchase again
jessica r.
Temple, TX
It doesn't smell the best but at least the smell dissipates throughout the day. Leaves my face looking amazing, and super cheap for what you get
Maddie S.
North Canton
Very good for setting or baking. The packaging can be kind of messy but the powder itself is nice. There is a little flashback but not too much.
Kristen L.
Buckner, MO
E.L.F. high definition translucent powder is a perfect setting powder for a full cover matte all day flawless look and it's easy on your wallet.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I'm neither in love or against this powder. It seems to do the trick, however it does leave a caked on feeling (in my opinion) after application.
Makayla B.
Xenia
Review for: Sheer more...
Loved this powder ! It left my skin feeling and looking it’s better version of itself . Only negative side is the packaging ... gets messy easily
Elena W.
EAST ELMHURST, NY
It's a good inexpensive powder. It blurs pores and mattifies enough but not overly so that I look dry. Just don't take flash photography with it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.