BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a pretty good setting powder, it isn’t overly drying and it has a nice finish to it. It has a little bit of a flashback in photos however
Althea G.
Fort Bragg, NC
This powder does an awesome job at setting my foundation and concealer. The only thing I dislike about it is the packaging because it gets messy
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
A pretty good powder I just don’t like how much flashback it used to give me. Super affordable and you get a lot of product for how cheap it is.
Jennifer R.
I love this sheer loose powder. It doesn't leave any white cast and gives you a smooth, airbrushed effect . However the packaging was a big messy
Makayla B.
Xenia
Review for: Sheer more...
Loved this powder ! It left my skin feeling and looking it’s better version of itself . Only negative side is the packaging ... gets messy easily
geegee g.
WILDOMAR, CA
I love this product!!!! I always can count on this to finish off my look and keep it in place all day. I especially love using it under my eyes.
Gladys B.
Don't sleep on this stuff it actually does work great for such a cheap product. Not a dupe for Ben nye but great for setting your make up right.
Dania M.
It does it's job and it's very cheap the only con is it's extremely tiny! They should make a bigger sized one it's perfect for every skin tone :)
Breanna W.
This powder works like a dream and smoothes right on your face without being cakey. I just prefer the pressed over this one because of the mess.
Kaylan E.
Piedmont
When you need a great , cheap powder on the go, this is it. You can find it at Walmart , cvs and other places similar. It’s cheap and works good
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.