BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Althea G.
Fort Bragg, NC
This powder does an awesome job at setting my foundation and concealer. The only thing I dislike about it is the packaging because it gets messy
Luzmar M.
Sheer loose powder is the best of E.L.F. Are super fine to the touch. It is applied at the end of the makeup to give a matte finish. I love him!
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Sheer more...
I feel like it leaves a white cast under my eyes. It also eats up all my concealer/ foundation so when I wipe it off my skin is peeking through.
Nicole M.
my go to setting powder! works just as well as other high end brands i’ve tried but is way cheaper.. i recommend using with a damp beauty sponge
Bruna A.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
Its a good one and make me feel comfortable and secure about my body! I always like to use when I’m going out and the price its not to expensive!
Carina T.
Riverside, CA
For the price it's GREAT! The only down side is that it does flash back (expected) So I would use somethi my different if I was going to an even.
Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
For the price thiss stuff is amazing. You do have to be careful to not apply too much bc of the white cast but it really smooths out everything
Kayla J.
Mcallen, TX
This gave me a horrible flash back when taking pictures with a flash. I also didn't like the way it say on top of my make up. Wouldn't recommend.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I have this in sheer (translucent). It helps set makeup. Never looks dry or cake yet. Super affordable! I even like the puff that comes with it.
Rachel M.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite powder but for $5 bucks it gets the job done. I have some smudging and running with my make up so it doesn't set it 100% perfect.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.