BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ally P.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I really like this powder! It goes on wonderfully. ELF’s prices are always amazing. The only downside is that I don’t feel like it lasts very long.
Malaysha M.
newport news , VA
I use this everyday, its a wonderful setting powder, i love how easy it is to apply and does not make as much mess as all my other setting powders
Ana T.
It is a good setting powder and it leaves the area where you place it soft. The only problem is that you cannot wear it to take picture with flash.
Kimberly L.
Seymour, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I work in a theater so I use this powder under my eyes to help illuminate them. It has a sheer finish that my powder covers and makes my eyes pop.
Tiffany T.
College Park, GA
This is a beautiful, light translucent powder. The price was great, as to be expected with e.l.f. products, and I liked the finish I gave my face.
Logan F.
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this powder. I felt like my skin just didn’t look right whenever I wore it. I ended up giving it to my mom and she really liked it.
Callie H.
Delray Beach
It did the job for the price. You can tell it is a drug store product. It took a lot to feel like my make up was set and it was very white looking
Hannah H.
Review for: Sheer more...
Good setting powder that seems to work just as well as my Laura Mercier powder. Only thing is that it contains talc, which I try to stay away from.
Devon C.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
I like using this under my bronzer + blush. It really helps to even things out and helps everything to go on smoother. Great product for the price!
Morgan G.
This does a good job. I've had problems with others in the past leaving a white powdery look when it's finished but this product does not do that!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.