BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amanda C.
Port Hueneme, CA
This powder is my favorite! With no color, I can use it on any color foundation. It blends away and sets my foundation perfectly. I love the price!
Jocellyn M.
Good quality for price . in my opinion its better than nyx setting powder. although not best for flash pictures because white streaks may be seen .
Denise T.
hart
My first setting powder so I didn't have anything to compare it to. However, it made me matte, which I enjoyed. For the price it's a good product.
Michelle F.
This is the bomb i use a beauty blender to put it on and I leave it there for about a few minutes so then I scrape it off the results got me shook
Jewell R.
Ooltewah, TN
My holy grail setting powder. It works just as good if not better than some of my higher end products. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Amelia G.
San Dimas, CA
It leaves a white cast when I use it to bake. I usually only apply a light layer or else it will cake up. For the price I would purchase it again.
Kailey S.
Nashville, TN
This is a good powder! It is a little white, I don’t know if it wouldn’t work for darker complexions. It isn’t the longest lasting but it works!!!
Miranda S.
Shawnee, OK
I thought this was going to work really well for me... But it didn't. It's WAY too white. But we put it to use for my daughter's Halloween makeup.
Malaysha M.
newport news , VA
I use this everyday, its a wonderful setting powder, i love how easy it is to apply and does not make as much mess as all my other setting powders
Briana W.
This hd powder isn't the best but I recommend it for people that can't afford high priced cosmetics, it keeps my make up in place most of the day.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.