BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
jenny c.
El paso, TX
I live this Powder! It makes your skin look flawless! I've purchased this like about 4 times already and its so affordable amazing I highly recommend!
Krystal W.
Turlock, Ca
Review for: Sheer more...
It leaves a lot of flashback. I only recommend using this to set concealer on. Your eyes to help the shadow pop other than that there is no use for it.
Darlah S.
Princeton, WV
I use this to "bake " it is light weight.. Fluffy and a little shimmer to it. It really does set well and is an excellent choice for drug store brands.
Tommy Y.
Tucson, AZ
Ive bought like 6 so far the best ever and only 6 $ at walmart so worth it i use it everyday even without makeup just to keep my skin from getting oily
Becca O.
united states
I LOVE this product! Most setting powders give me weird texture when I bake but not this one! It makes my face look so soft and smooth, I just love it!
Victoria S.
Ok so for the brown beauties out there, the flashback is real when I used this product. Hoping elf comes out with a medium to dark time setting powder.
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
This powder makes my face look air brushed! Only con is that it can give a white cast if you don’t go in with a light hand. Other then that it’s great!
Chanique H.
Tamarac , FL
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I use this product to set my concealer, I like the shimmery effect of this powder when you apply it but I feel it leaves my face looking a little ashy.
Guoda L.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It's a great product, the powder is finely milled so it does a great job setting the makeup, the only downside is that the container is a little messy.
DeLena T.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
For the price point, this powder works extremely well. It did make me look a bit ashy, so I would like to try a different color for deeper skin tones.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.