BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alyssa N.
Metuchen, NJ
It is transparen't so anyone with any skin tone can use it! Very nice texture and applies evenly to the skin. Makes face matte without being too matte
Laura G.
Great setting powder! Definitely a dupe for MUFE high definition powder. Amazing price and quality. Sets your face well, with a silky smooth finish.
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
I love this product for every day, not for something where pictures will be taken. in photos it shows up like "cocaine face" and its NOT attractive.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Review for: Sheer more...
You get a lot of product for the price and it compares to NYX hd powder but of course you get more product and it's cheaper will definitely buy again
aerial c.
I actually use this to set my lipstick and it does great! i love it!! i occasionally use it around my face but only when i do a full face coverage.
Maci M.
Chandler
This powder gives really bad flash back and a white cast on my skin. It also doesn’t set my makeup at all hardly and is very dusty looking on my skin
Kimberly W.
Greenville, NC
Use just a lil bit of this dust and and it does create a flawless palette. It is prices at a great price and can be found at target or order online.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
I use this for setting my highlights around my face, and I want it to keep the highlighting effect. Though it doesn't :/ but it is a good mattifier.
Kesha D.
Mineral Wells, WV
Wasnt a big fan of this. Even though its supposed to be translucent It was too white for me and made my face look ghostly. Not a fan of loose powder
Addelee M.
This product has its ups and downs. It makes the skin look very flaky and patchy after it is swiped off but leaves a good highlights glow afterwards
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.