BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Almira G.
This product is so white, flash back! If you plan on taking pictures this is not the product to use on your face that day, also it’s really drying.
Milan N.
Sparks, NV
I was skeptical about this powder by e.l.f but I must say it's super great. I'm very happy I purchase it. It keeps my makeup right where I want it!
Lynn B.
Lake Stevens, WA
For the price, it's hard to beat this powder. I use it to set my undereyes and it works great. It's finely milled and has no noticeable fragrance.
Michelle F.
This is the bomb i use a beauty blender to put it on and I leave it there for about a few minutes so then I scrape it off the results got me shook
Lindsay B.
I absolutely love this product. It works perfectly with the setting of my foundation and concealer. It is also really usefull you baking your face!
Jocellyn M.
Good quality for price . in my opinion its better than nyx setting powder. although not best for flash pictures because white streaks may be seen .
Amanda J.
Everett, WA
I've used this for a few years. I find I like it better then others people recommend. It's light, and doesn't mess with the color of the foundation
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
Great! I used this for years and switched to RCMA (even cheaper by weight, unbelievably, and even better), but this will always be my backup go to.
Carol L.
Cupertino, CA
Way more affordable than the high end products out here but gets he job done! I have dry skin so don't need this often but I use it on my clients!
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
Love this as a light setting order and also great for baking under eyes gives such a soft matte finish , only problem is the white cast in pictures
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.