BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alison S.
I knew what the product was for, but didn't really know how to use it. Once I started to get the hang of it I ended up really liking the product.
Layla W.
Not impressed by this product at all. I used it after my foundation and concealer to set everything and it just ended up making my face look cakey
valerie l.
Groves, TX
I love this product. Gives you an airbrush look without being too thick. A bit messy so be careful when putting it on not to spill on your clothes!
Alayne N.
This poweder is super finely milled which makes the application really smooth and buttery soft on the skin. It also prevents creasing really well.
Ciara B.
Kenosha, WI
SUch a great product for the price, but if you take the film off make sure you leave the powder puff in there so the prduct wont spill everywhere.
Christine M.
Albuquerque
It worked well. But was hard to get out off the box and a lot off fallout. I do recommend it for those on a budget or need a quick supply of powder
Candi M.
Lenexa, KS
This is a good as any high end loose powder you'll find in Sephora. For the price you simply can't lose. Beware of flash-back on some skin tones.
haley k.
United States
This is the one and only setting powder that I actually use and I've tried other ones it's just I love this one like it's my go to setting powder.
Kelsey M.
Midland, GA
Does a good job of keeping make up in place, however it is suuuuper messy so I feel like more product gets wasted than actually goes onto my face.
michaela k.
hamilton , AL
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
it was pretty good especially for the price being so low! i didn’t love it and i wouldn’t choose it over other brands but would try it again maybe
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.