BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
nadia c.
This is an ok powder, it does leave my skin feeling a little cakey but considering the price point it's a decent product. It does leave flashback.
Callie H.
Delray Beach
It did the job for the price. You can tell it is a drug store product. It took a lot to feel like my make up was set and it was very white looking
Kylee V.
Plantation, FL
Works well and you can't beat E.L.F pricing. I give it four stars due to the fact it can be messy. Overall would recommend this product to others.
Ana T.
It is a good setting powder and it leaves the area where you place it soft. The only problem is that you cannot wear it to take picture with flash.
Carina P.
Richmond
Does a great job I have been using this powder for years now makes me look great in pictures and I love it sets my foundation and it makes it last
kayla m.
Brownsburg, IN
this stuff is okay. pretty average. if you put a lot on it will cake up your concealer but if you use a little you should be good. NOT FOR DRY SKIN
Almira G.
This product is so white, flash back! If you plan on taking pictures this is not the product to use on your face that day, also it’s really drying.
member-fc6df
Review for: Sheer more...
This doesn’t do anything at all for your skin...doesn’t brighten, doesn’t set, doesn’t make you makeup stay on, and barley makes your makeup matte
Deysi G.
Bakersfield , CA
Love this product is my setting powered that I go back too. Is great for under eye setting easy to use and application is natural semi matte finish
Layla W.
Not impressed by this product at all. I used it after my foundation and concealer to set everything and it just ended up making my face look cakey
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.