BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
hailie g.
Louisville, ky
THERE IS SO MUCH FLASH BACK WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT!!!! you can try and try to wipe off the excess powder but it looks straight up white. not a fan.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
This powder saves my life. I have oily skin that makes me so shiny throughout the day! Using this powder in the morning helps keep the shine at bay.
Whitney G.
Alma
Also another product I used for my wedding and holy afterglow! It was the best! Our pictures were fantastic and it covered every flaw I may have had!
Adrianne B.
Review for: Sheer more...
I actually use this powder to bake my face after concealer. It helps the concealer stay in place and hide my dark circles under my eyes. Inexpensive.
Abi L.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
I tried using this to set my concealer and bake, but it left such a horrible white cast I looked like a ghost! Definitely do NOT recommend purchasing
Taylor C.
Review for: Sheer more...
Flashback!  Tons of it!  Not sure how the corrective yellow works though, but since Elf is so inexpensive, I will definitely give it a try!
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Review for: Sheer more...
You get a lot of product for the price and it compares to NYX hd powder but of course you get more product and it's cheaper will definitely buy again
Alaina F.
United States
Ran out way way way to quick and did not have the best shade range. Difficult to get out of the container because of its packaging.... what a letdown
🔮Mirhanda R.
Orlando , FL
Love elf since it’s been around for a while. Great price for the quality and sturdy packaging. I use it in places where I get oily and it holds well.
Mimosa S.
I underestimated elf. I love this setting powder. It's affordable and works just as well as high end setting powders. Doesn't give flashback either.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.