BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Marisa D.
Douglasville
Amazing at controlling shine from oily skin
The price is affordable too. Elf cosmetics are great for ppl on a budget and I do love how sheer this is
Abi L.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
I tried using this to set my concealer and bake, but it left such a horrible white cast I looked like a ghost! Definitely do NOT recommend purchasing
Saydi P.
Angleton, TX
It's very rare to find a good setting powder for drugstore that is affordable but I am in love with this stuff this to me is way better than airspun
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Great value for the amount and the packaging is nice, the product just looked and performed horribly on me! I ended up exchanging for something else.
Jenny A.
us
This does help out a lot and gives it a much uplifting look that I always go for. It is easy to apply and you can tell when you use it in a good way
Iana B.
Just as good as high end powders, looks a little bit pale on the skin but that goes away with a little bit of setting spray. My to choice for powder!
Jocelyn C.
Pomona, CA
Super affordable powder I love it
It's helps keep my make up in place all day long
Also helps with my pores I notice a big change when I don't use it
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
This product is so good, I actually haven't bought it that often anymore but I actually bought it again and I'm actually happy I had bought it again
Summer T.
I cannot get enough of this finishing powder. I never have to worry about color matching since it's white and it leaves my face feeling baby smootg.
member-3dd1b
this powder left a whitecast on my skin and just didn't wear well on my skin. it's not my favorite powder but its an affordable option for beginners.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.