BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rebekah M.
This is not my favorite. The formula is nice and smooth, but ir doesn't last long on my oily skin. I have to re-apply constantly throughout the day.
Adrienne B.
I like this because its affordable! And its lightweight. It does leave a little bit of that powdery look. But its not too bad. I use this religiously
Christina C.
I love this powder! It's a perfect drug store dupe for Make Up Forever HD Powder, and for $3 it does the job! I love using this to set my concealer.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
Oh my word. I have this and it really helps conceal the dark circles under my eyes. It also comes with it's own brush. Yet another must have for me!
Kimberly W.
Greenville, NC
Use just a lil bit of this dust and and it does create a flawless palette. It is prices at a great price and can be found at target or order online.
Annabelle H.
Glen Rock
Great for setting the face but it does have flashback and it is also very fine. Since it so fine it is very dusty but it also leaves a smooth finish.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
This product is amazing! I must admit the packaging makes for it to be a little messy but the price CANNOT be beat! By far my favorite item from ELF
Zaira A.
Review for: Sheer more...
I actually use this sometimes before applying liquid foundation it helps my face not get oily to quickly. leaves a matte finish (: & is easy to apply
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Its affordable, and does the job. i don't have any problems hen using this powder and it doesn't leave my skin feeling gross like some other powders doo
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
This powder saves my life. I have oily skin that makes me so shiny throughout the day! Using this powder in the morning helps keep the shine at bay.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.