BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Taylor B.
Henry, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
It works really well... but sometimes I don’t see too much of a difference in my skin or the way my makeup looks. You really have to use a lot of it
Aidan R.
This does the job but feels very drying upon application. It helos keep my foundation and concealer on but I would definitely not use it for baking.
Jenny A.
us
This does help out a lot and gives it a much uplifting look that I always go for. It is easy to apply and you can tell when you use it in a good way
Rachel K.
Decatur , GA
The best setting powder ever. Period. I am typically a prestige makeup user and this beats out all of them. When comparing prices, you cant go wrong.
Lauren E.
Providence, RI
I would say it is average considering the price you pay for it. It didn’t help much with my T-zones which always end up oily by midday in the summer.
Kassi H.
Really good for the price. Slightly powdery but spray a little make up setting spray and it takes that away. Great for setting your under eye makeup
Ceirra M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this ! But sometimes it leaves a powdery look and I do not like that ! It's easy to apply. I would recommend for oily skin to absorb the oil.
La'el H.
This feels wonderful in application, but has an immediate white cast if heavy-handed. It also gives a bad flashback in photos, so I stopped using it.
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
Not the greatest product but it's decent and super cheap! It looks nice right away but i got really oily and my makeup was sliding off after a while
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I absolutely love this powder! It keeps my face feeling soft and looking fresh all day without the oily t zone I used to get a few hours into my day!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.