BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tracy T.
I really like this product! It is very affordable and I think the quality is good. I love to use it on top of my concealer to brighten my under eyes.
member-3dd1b
this powder left a whitecast on my skin and just didn't wear well on my skin. it's not my favorite powder but its an affordable option for beginners.
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
I usually use this setting powder, but the only downfall is it doesn’t last long for those with oily skin. You tend to get greasy within a few hours
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
This product is so good, I actually haven't bought it that often anymore but I actually bought it again and I'm actually happy I had bought it again
Ruth A.
El centro , CA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Horrible!! It makes your makeup crease and look super patchy. It does not leave a smooth finish! I will not be repurchasing, i never ise it anymore.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Great value for the amount and the packaging is nice, the product just looked and performed horribly on me! I ended up exchanging for something else.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
I really like this powder. It has a hint of shimmer to it and stays on nicely. The price is great, and since you only use a little, it lasts forever.
Alaina F.
United States
Ran out way way way to quick and did not have the best shade range. Difficult to get out of the container because of its packaging.... what a letdown
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is a great finishing powder doesn’t cake or crease and leaves makeup put all day little goes a long ways very affordable and would recommend it
Iana B.
Just as good as high end powders, looks a little bit pale on the skin but that goes away with a little bit of setting spray. My to choice for powder!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.