BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kassandra H.
Pahoa, HI
I absolutely love This! My favorite by far. Best part is its price. It doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I don't have to spend so much to look good.
Kesha D.
Mineral Wells, WV
Wasnt a big fan of this. Even though its supposed to be translucent It was too white for me and made my face look ghostly. Not a fan of loose powder
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I absolutely love this powder! It keeps my face feeling soft and looking fresh all day without the oily t zone I used to get a few hours into my day!
Alyssa N.
Metuchen, NJ
It is transparen't so anyone with any skin tone can use it! Very nice texture and applies evenly to the skin. Makes face matte without being too matte
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
I usually use this setting powder, but the only downfall is it doesn’t last long for those with oily skin. You tend to get greasy within a few hours
Vanessa U.
Irving, TX
For me personally this product was a fail to me I don't know if it's the way am app lying but I didn't like it at all and the packaging is so bulky
Morgan H.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very nice when setting. I loved this powder. Packaging was way too big for the amount of product you get. Takes up too much room. Wouldn't repurchase
Christina C.
I love this powder! It's a perfect drug store dupe for Make Up Forever HD Powder, and for $3 it does the job! I love using this to set my concealer.
Ruth A.
El centro , CA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Horrible!! It makes your makeup crease and look super patchy. It does not leave a smooth finish! I will not be repurchasing, i never ise it anymore.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Its affordable, and does the job. i don't have any problems hen using this powder and it doesn't leave my skin feeling gross like some other powders doo
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.