BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Darlah S.
Princeton, WV
I use this to "bake " it is light weight.. Fluffy and a little shimmer to it. It really does set well and is an excellent choice for drug store brands.
Alyssa R.
Vonore , TN
I love this product. I swear it makes your makeup pop in pictures & it doesn’t leave a lighter filter on your face after you apply it. Would recommend!
Lindsey R.
Denton, TX
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
Overall the product is good for the price. I do think I will be purchasing a diffent one of higher quality since thus one wears off throughout the day.
Rachel M.
Collingdale, PA
I loved this powder until one day the lid refused to come off. I spent days trying to pry the thing open and it just would not budge. Not a good look.
Amy B.
Riverside, CA
I love this in the translucent shade but especially in the shimmer shade. Translucent is great for baking but shimmer leaves you with a BEAUTIFUL glow.
Eveli C.
Saint Paul, MN
By far one of the best drugstore powders! I use it as a finishing powder or for baking. It doesn't break me out and makes my make up last a long time!
Briana M.
Encino, CA
I really like this high definition powder I use it to set my face and I also use it over my lip stick to make it matte, it's a good product, I love it.
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX
I love the way this finishing powder makes my skin look in pictures. So smooth and flawless. Does not sink into fine lines or accentuate wrinkles.
Becky M.
This setting powder works great. I was skeptical of the price initially, but it impressed me. Helps keep my skin matte all day and my makeup stays put
Anissa A.
I love this product. Really does what it says and it makes my makeup look almost flawless. I simply use a small powder brush and it completes my look!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.