BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Regina R.
Central Falls, RI
I use this powder to set my undereyes and it honestly works great. E.l.f. products are always at a good price and you get the best bang for your buck!
Faith H.
La Pine, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder so much, it works for so many different things, for a lighter under eye or just a swipe across the face for a little less oily skin!
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
For the price point, this powder works extremely well. It did make me look a bit ashy, so I would like to try a different color for deeper skin tones.
Victoria S.
Ok so for the brown beauties out there, the flashback is real when I used this product. Hoping elf comes out with a medium to dark time setting powder.
Eric D.
Northridge , CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love using this as a blush for my darker skin toned clients. Not super pigmented but just enough to go have some life in some coral colored in the face
Jordan L.
South Bend, IN
I love this powder! In some loose powders, there can be a bit of sparkle, there is none in this one. It is super affordable and I always reach for it!
Chanique H.
Tamarac , FL
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I use this product to set my concealer, I like the shimmery effect of this powder when you apply it but I feel it leaves my face looking a little ashy.
Ashley-Nicole A.
The powder is nice for baking your face, but it takes a lot of work to get it fully off. It photographs super light and definitely shows up with flash
Tommy Y.
Tucson, AZ
Ive bought like 6 so far the best ever and only 6 $ at walmart so worth it i use it everyday even without makeup just to keep my skin from getting oily
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this stuff! Elf never let's me down with their great products. This has a matte finish. I recommend it to anyone thinking about trying it out!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.