BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
ayana b.
This powder is one of the first make up products that I ever bought when I was started doing make up.It gets the job done for a very affordable price.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
This product was okay. You want to use a light hand when applying. This can also cause a white cast on your face if you are in any photos with a flash.
Clairissa S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
For the price, this product went above and beyond for me, I wouldn't say that it works as well as my high end products but it definitely does the job.
Ashley E.
Hyannis, MA
I love the HD powder though you really need to tap off the excess when using it. I like how well it blends and gives me a nice natural looking finish.
Brittney S.
Streamwood, IL
Worked so well! Didnt make my face look cakey or anything and it stayed on my face and kept it from creasing through out the day somce i have oily skin
Briana M.
Encino, CA
I really like this high definition powder I use it to set my face and I also use it over my lip stick to make it matte, it's a good product, I love it.
Theresa B.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a very good setting powder for an excellent price. Doesn’t settle into fine lines too much, and smooths well. It’s a matte finish which I like.
Hannah B.
California, MO
I use this product to set my makeup almost every day and if I don't use it for my whole face, I like to dust it over my lips to ensure an all day look.
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Translucent more...
Nice translucent powder. It's a bit white though. So if you set your face with it heavily you'll be able to see it on flash photography. Still like it
Lily M.
Salem, MA
Review for: Sheer more...
I would give this product more stars except the flashback is too much for me to handle however this powder is nice if you dust a small amount all over
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.