BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Clairissa S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
For the price, this product went above and beyond for me, I wouldn't say that it works as well as my high end products but it definitely does the job.
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
This powder makes my face look air brushed! Only con is that it can give a white cast if you don’t go in with a light hand. Other then that it’s great!
kiana s.
Grand Junction
Did it's job. Used to set my undereye and cause some creasing but it wasn't horrible. Held it in place all day. Can't be mad at it with the price point
Zeinab N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I like this but it has glitter in it. It makes me face sparkle and I do not like that but it does prevent my concealer from setting in between my lines
Becky M.
This setting powder works great. I was skeptical of the price initially, but it impressed me. Helps keep my skin matte all day and my makeup stays put
Josie H.
Homer City, PA
it worked so well for baking!! I set my under eyes and cut my contour so well with this powder and it kept my skin for getting oily throughout the day
Chelsie T.
Great inexpensive product! I use it for baking under my eyes with a beauty blender. It can be a little drying unlike the RCMA one but it does the job.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I would like this more if it was a pressed powder. (Thankfully, elf has just released a pressed version of this.) I'm not a fan of messy loose powder.
Leslie S.
No into this powder. I’m very pale and this left a white cast on my face. Inexpensive but there are better alternatives that are a good price as well.
Serena K.
I do really enjoy this product. It is very thin and locks everything into place. It can create a flash back if you use flash photography though.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.