BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
tierha b.
Review for: Translucent more...
Love this powder. Keeps my skin nice and matte. One thing is tjat sometimes it flashes back when i take pictures but for the price I'm not complaining.
Amanda D.
Cleveland, TN
I love using this powder to cook/bake my under eye area. It is light weight and does not cake on. I love e.l.f. brand. This is another winner with me.
Brittney S.
Streamwood, IL
Worked so well! Didnt make my face look cakey or anything and it stayed on my face and kept it from creasing through out the day somce i have oily skin
Serena K.
I do really enjoy this product. It is very thin and locks everything into place. It can create a flash back if you use flash photography though.
Becky E.
This product didn't work for me. But it felt nice on the skin. It could work for someone who had oily skin. I would recommend to people with oily skin.
Bre Ann C.
Stanfield, OR
It's amazing, Im still new to makeup and I just add this before I finish and let it sit for a few before sweeping it off my face or a glam finish look!
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
This product was okay. You want to use a light hand when applying. This can also cause a white cast on your face if you are in any photos with a flash.
Victoria S.
Ok so for the brown beauties out there, the flashback is real when I used this product. Hoping elf comes out with a medium to dark time setting powder.
Hannah B.
California, MO
I use this product to set my makeup almost every day and if I don't use it for my whole face, I like to dust it over my lips to ensure an all day look.
Eric D.
Northridge , CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love using this as a blush for my darker skin toned clients. Not super pigmented but just enough to go have some life in some coral colored in the face
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.