BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I would like this more if it was a pressed powder. (Thankfully, elf has just released a pressed version of this.) I'm not a fan of messy loose powder.
Anissa A.
I love this product. Really does what it says and it makes my makeup look almost flawless. I simply use a small powder brush and it completes my look!
Amanda D.
Cleveland, TN
I love using this powder to cook/bake my under eye area. It is light weight and does not cake on. I love e.l.f. brand. This is another winner with me.
Lexi D.
I love this HD powder, I use it after I'm done putting on all my face makeup and it gives my face such a nice finish and it leaves it feeling so silky!
Bre Ann C.
Stanfield, OR
It's amazing, Im still new to makeup and I just add this before I finish and let it sit for a few before sweeping it off my face or a glam finish look!
Daisy Y.
Dallas, TX
When used right, it makes my face look soft. More coverage without having to cake on the makeup. Plus the price makes the product even more desirable.
Serena K.
I do really enjoy this product. It is very thin and locks everything into place. It can create a flash back if you use flash photography though.
Stephanie B.
Humble, TX
This powder was just ok for me. I felt that this powder gave me a very powdery look. I prefer the dewy look. It also didn't last as long as I hoped.
elizabeth p.
Cleveland, OH
I think this is worth the hype. For the price, it can't be beat. I use it to set my makeup and it gives a soft-focus look that's great for most days.
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
It amazes me how you can get a powder this good for this cheap! I used it every single time I do my makeup and it makes my makeup look so much better!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.