BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stephanie N.
Reading , PA
Doesnt wow me but gets the job done. I dont notice too many creases for my undereye. A little too white but easily brushed off and it doesnt look obsene
destiny c.
This powder is great. It's got a fine texture which makes it melt into the skin and look flawless. My only complaint is that you get flashback on photos
Kathleen R.
Louisville
This is an ok setting powder. It is not very finely milled and leaves the skin looking a little dry so I would not recommend it for people with dry skin.
syeda y.
Nice product. So fine and smooth. Very silky soft leaves skin beautiful. I don't like how it has flashback though. Not that great for deeper skin tones.
Eva F.
Olivehurst, CA
I love it!!! It has so much product for a very affordable price. It also feels soft when applying and you don't feel it through the day. It last so long.
Kalen D.
Tulsa, OK
Elf is really good to use when you are a beginner in makeup! Everything is so affordable. It comes in handy when you are in a quick need of something too
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
I use this to set my makeup every day. It is really great at blurring lines and pores. I use the shimmer kind but that color wasn’t an option to review.
Amy D.
Hilo, HI
Very good gives you a soft finish look an it keeps you makeup lock in place sometimes I even use it has a powder to bake my face an it does great for me.
Aileen B.
I really like how this hd powder blurs out my pores and leaves my skin looking so matte. The only thing is, it dries my skin so much, and its to talcky.
Susan S.
Goddard, KS
I love the way this made my face feel and it helped my makeup stay all day. My only problem was with how messy it was. The packaging was less than ideal.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.